// Food Pantry Hours:  Monday-Friday        
  10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Our food pantry fed 667 families in 2019, 469 families in 2018, 355 in 2017,  and 416 families in 2016. The pantry began a few years ago and fed about 50 families in the first year. Over 70% of the food is donated from our church members and members of the surrounding community. The other 30% is purchased from money donated to the food pantry fund at our church. Over $20,000 worth of food will be given out this year
We are grateful for those who donate so much so that we can minister to so many in our local area. We are always thrilled to receive donations of non perishable food items or monetary donations to assist us. As the need has grown we often wonder how we are helping so many… and then we give thanks to God for providing so much from unexpected and surprising sources. 
If you have any questions about our food pantry or are in need of assistance, please don’t hesitate to call the church office or stop in the church.
Any donations of perishable food are accepted but  we especially are looking for items to help prepare simple meals. Needed for now are the following items:  cereal. oatmeal,  boxed potatoes,  helper (chicken & hamburger, tuna), canned chicken, spaghetti and spaghetti sauce, 1 lb rolls of hamburger, canned fruit and vegetables, mac and cheese, peanut butter and jelly soups, tuna, or anything you think would help prepare a great meal. Thank you so much for any donations provided.